Re: Inspirational Headwords for Chords section of manual

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Inspirational Headwords for Chords section of manual
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 14:22:46 -0700

On Fri, 13 Jun 2008 10:47:54 -0600
"Carl D. Sorensen" <address@hidden> wrote:

> [...]

To put it another way:

Carl has spent about 20 hours working on the chords documentation,
despite not being an expert on chords.  I've spent about 10 hours
reviewing and discussing his work on chords, despite not caring a
whit about chords.

We're now looking for a chord- and figured-bass-savvy user to
spend 30 *minutes* working on two small examples, like you see at
the top of NR 1.x sections.

These examples must be legal to add to lilypond, and ideally
should be less than four staves in total.

Cheers,
- Graham