Re: Inspirational Headwords for Chords section of manual

From: Jonathan Kulp
Subject: Re: Inspirational Headwords for Chords section of manual
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 12:52:34 -0500

I hope I'm not being ignorant, but could you explain what an "inspirational headword" is? I might be able to help but I don't know what this is (!).

Jonathan

Trevor Bača wrote:
On Fri, Jun 13, 2008 at 12:13 PM, Valentin Villenave <address@hidden <mailto:address@hidden>> wrote:

    2008/6/13 Carl D. Sorensen <address@hidden
    <mailto:address@hidden>>:

     > 1) I'd like an "Inspirational Headword" for the section on
    chords.  This would be some real music that uses chord names.  It
    should show how LilyPond produces excellent output by means of a
    fragment of an actual composition.  Anybody have one they could share?

     > 2) I'm looking for an inspirational headword for figured bass.
     This would be a section of actual music notated with figured bass.
     Anybody got one they could share?

    IIRC, our "inspirational" guy used to be known as Trevor B. :-)

True!

But extremely busy ... maybe we can tempt one of the other composers or other interested parties on the list into working on the next set of headwords?

--
Trevor Bača
address@hidden <mailto:address@hidden>