Re: Lily syntax in Python

From: Wilbert Berendsen
Subject: Re: Lily syntax in Python
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 01:23:54 +0200

Op vrijdag 13 juni 2008, schreef Valentin Villenave:
> 2008/6/13 Neil Thornock <address@hidden>:
> > Does anyone out there have a Lilypond syntax file written in Python?
> >
> > Figured I'd ask before I go coding the thing myself.
>
> You may want to have a look at Wilbert's LilyKDE:
> http://code.google.com/p/lilykde/

LilyKDE contains also a file lilydom.py[1], which is a self-contained DOM
(document object model) to build a lilypond documens as a tree structure of
objects that know how to print themselves in lilypond syntax.

It is not complete yet, but it serves the Score Wizard of LilyKDE quite well
atm. I want to complete it further and build a parser as well.

[1] http://code.google.com/p/lilykde/source/browse/trunk/lilykde/lilydom.py

best regards!
Wilbert Berendsen

--