Vertical Collision

From: Jeffrey Vos
Subject: Vertical Collision
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 11:47:24 -0700 (PDT)

Hopefully someone can help me with this.

I'm pretty new at using LilyPond, but I'm trying to engrave some of my
marching band music using it. I have a tuplet with a marcato marking
underneath, and I cannot figure out how to keep the marcato marking from
colliding with the tuplet. I've included a trimmmed down version of the code
below and any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

\relative c {
  \clef bass
  \time 4/4
    a'2->\ff \times 2/3 {a4_\markup { \italic marcato } a a}
    g2 g
    f \times 2/3 {f4 f f}
    g2 g \bar "||"
    a8-^ r c,--\mf d->~ d2