Re: indexing

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: indexing
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 14:11:48 +0200

On 2008/08/26 22:13 +0100, Trevor Daniels wrote:
> No one is working on the LM at the moment,

Yes I am: I've finished the work on makefiles I had planned, so I'm
going back to proofreading the Learning Manual (I'm at Chap. 4 "Tweaking
output).

> Are you able to obtain these source files from Savannah?  How do you submit
> your changes?  You could simply mail any changed file back to me if you
> like.

Ralph, could you send both Trevor and me changed files?  It'll be easier
for everyone if I commit your changes, as I'm working on the same files.

Cheers,
John