Re: LH fingering not working

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: LH fingering not working
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 22:20:04 +0100

Jonathan Kulp wrote

Perhaps we should add an example in Notation Reference where it talks about "controlling the placement of chord fingerings" showing that even for single notes you have to use a chord construct for the fingeringOrientation to work. I didn't get to do this in fretted strings because "fingering" was handled elsewhere in the documentation.

Such an example or the statement itself would be good. A link to Within staff objects in the Learning Manual would also help. There is a long section there on fingering, with several examples, including one showing single note chords.

Trevor