Re: Regarding the new Table of Contents in the GUB docs

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: Regarding the new Table of Contents in the GUB docs
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 23:27:03 +0100

Reinhold, you wrote Monday, September 29, 2008 11:03 PM

Am Montag, 29. September 2008 schrieb Mats Bengtsson:
I haven't had the time to read all the discussions related to the new
web layout of the 2.11 documentation, but wonder if I'm the only one
who miss the possibility to view the full table of contents with all
subsections expanded.

Ahm, sorry if I sound destructive, but: How hard is it to click
on "[Contents]", which is located in EVERY gray navigation bar on EVERY page?

It leads you to:
http://kainhofer.com/~lilypond/Documentation/user/lilypond/index_toc.html

That's perfect!  I should know by now to press
every button to see what it does :(  Ah well,
at least you enjoyed answering!

Trevor