Re: Formatting of lyric syllables

From: Bailey James E.
Subject: Re: Formatting of lyric syllables
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 16:56:06 +0100

Aha! this one I know.
music = \new Voice = stimme \relative {
   c4 d e f
   g a h c
}

lyrik = \new Lyrics \lyricsto stimme {
do \override Score . LyricText #'font-shape = #'italic re \revert Score . LyricText #'font-shape mi fa sol la \override Score . LyricText #'font-series = #'bold ti \revert Score . LyricText #'font-series do
}

\score {
   <<
      \music
      \lyrik

}

In end effect, I always have to consult the font-interface to know where the bold or italic is, but it's not so difficult.