Re: Formatting of lyric syllables

From: Dominic Neumann
Subject: Re: Formatting of lyric syllables
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 17:10:34 +0100

I updated your file a bit and hope that it is what you wanted.

I added "" at the end of the lyrics of stanza 3. This shifts the
fourth verse to the place you wanted.
Additionally I replaced the first underline in the fourth verse by ""
for layout reasons. If you keep the underline, the syllable before is
placed too much to the right (here in 2.11.51).

Then I replaced (4.) by the \set stanza command I already mentioned.

Dominic