RE: Reducing fingering font size

From: Nick Payne
Subject: RE: Reducing fingering font size
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 22:40:02 +1100

Thanks, you're right. For some reason, I had the idea that I was limited to
using values between 6 and -6. Going back and reading the doc again there's
no mention of that, so I don't know why or where I get it from.

As for 2/2, the couple of publications I've seen it in have notated it as
4/4, and the only commercial recording I have of it is at around 4 = 96.
I've just put 4 = 72 to give me a slower midi file to practice against until
my proficiency improves.

Nick