Re: Compound time sig with parentheses (Was: How to prevent \center-colu

From: Risto Vääräniemi
Subject: Re: Compound time sig with parentheses (Was: How to prevent \center-column)
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 16:26:51 +0200

2008/11/10 Graham Percival <address@hidden>:
> I forgot about that.  Look at my second email in that thread.
> http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2008-10/msg00681.html

Thanks for the pointer. After a couple hours' tweaking I came up with
these. I ruthlessly exploited your implementation as a template. :-) I
hope you don't mind.

Most of the time it seems to work nicely. The 12/8 time grouping seems
to be messed up, although, I'm not sure if these kinds of groupings
exist in a real world.

-Risto