Re: Just chords and lyrics.

From: Brett Duncan
Subject: Re: Just chords and lyrics.
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 09:59:11 +1100

Francisco Vila wrote:
2008/11/25 Keith Weintraub <address@hidden>:
Folks,
 Anyone have an example (forgive me if I missed it in the docs) of just chords
and lyrics?

I don't want to worry about the notes and just want to put word phrases
more-or-less aligned with the correct measures.

You do not need a music score typesetting system to do this, just use
a word processor or a spreadsheet.

Yes, but if you have a piece of music that you want to extract different parts out of, and one of those is a chord-and-lyrics chart for a guitarist who can't tell tell the difference between music notation and squashed ants, it would be nice to have a simple way of getting LP to generate this.

Brett