Re: First Frog Task

From: Nicolas Sceaux
Subject: Re: First Frog Task
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 15:24:28 +0100

Le 4 janv. 09 à 15:15, John Mandereau a écrit :

When you're done with this task, each function for which you are responsible should have an internationalizable docstring. By internationalizable, I mean that it will look like (_i "This is the docstring."), rather than "This is the docstring." Because we are adding internationalizable docstrings,
you'll need to check even the functions that have docstrings.

We'll probably have to replace _i with something like _doc to make sure the strings go to lilypond-doc gettext domain and not lilypond, but this can wait until the Frogs have completed documentation of all functions.

Remember to update the definition of the define-music-function macro (in
scm/music-functions.scm) when you change _i with _doc.