Vertical spacing between two staves for the whole page

From: Maarten Deen
Subject: Vertical spacing between two staves for the whole page
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 22:36:57 +0100

I'm trying to make a score with two lyrics lines and three instrument lines, where the two lyrics lines are separated by some margin. The idea is that the text has to be written here, hence the need for some whitespace.

I tried an example from the manual:
\overrideProperty #"Score.NonMusicalPaperColumn"
      #'line-break-system-details #'((Y-offset . 0)
        (alignment-offsets . (0 -30 -40)))

but that only displayes whitespace for the first line, and none for the subsequent lines. See the attached PDF file as an example.

What do I need to do to get the whole page spaced as the first section?

Regards,
Maarten