Re: Lilypond Tool in jEdit

From: Helge Kruse
Subject: Re: Lilypond Tool in jEdit
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 07:48:08 +0200

I also write in LaTeX and tried to use jEdit for this purpose. But jEdit
hangs several times per hour when running LaTeX. I argue that it would
be better to use the stable version 4.2 of jEdit. But there's no LPT
available....

I haven't used LaTeX for some years, that was before I used jEdit.
You may consider starting LaTeX from the DOS prompt?

Yes it's possible, but jEdit has some nice features, like jump to the next error found in compiler (Lilypond,LaTeX) output.

Regards,
Helge