Re: Lilypond Tool in jEdit

From: Helge Kruse
Subject: Re: Lilypond Tool in jEdit
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 14:21:45 +0200

if you use the build in system console of jEdit, make sure to clear it
berfore running LaTeX again. LaTeX writes a lot of output and this has
to be buffered for that console.

Exactly in this case jEdit hangs. It seams like I have to make sure that LaTeX has terminated, but it doesnt always in case of errors in the TEX file. When I clear the buffer, I probably sometimes forget to terminate latex before I start the next run.

Helge