Re: date in footer?

From: Chip
Subject: Re: date in footer?
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 18:03:32 -0700

Thanks for the link, I got this bit of code from his work -
------------------
tagline = \markup {
      Engraved on
      \simple #(strftime "%b %d, %Y" (localtime (current-time)))
      with \with-url #"http://lilypond.org/web/"
      { LilyPond \simple #(lilypond-version) (http://lilypond.org/) }
    }
-----------------
Which results in a tagline that looks like this -

Engraved on Apr 22, 2009 with Lilypond 2.12.2 (http://lilypond.org/)

Maybe this should be added to the docs somewhere?
Regards,
--
Chip

Nick Payne wrote:
Have a look at the engraving of Reubke's organ sonata done by Wilbert
Berendsen. It does exactly what you are asking for.

See http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2009-04/msg00560.html

Nick