Re: G_8 not complete in a small eps file

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: G_8 not complete in a small eps file
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 15:21:44 -0700

On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 03:15:15PM -0700, -Eluze wrote:
> Graham Percival-3 wrote:
> > Note to other people who answer such emails:
> > let's not suggest that new users try the devel releases.
> >
> yes, i am one of those people who answer such emails, and i suggested to use
> a newer version!
> anything wrong about that?

2.13 is the development release, not the stable release.  The
syntax may change, and additional bugs may be introduced.  This
can be particularly confusing for new users -- if anything
changes, best to have it happen all at once between 2.12.x and
2.14.0, instead of spread throughout the 2.13 versions.

That's why I suggest that normal users stick to the stable
version.

Cheers,
- Graham