Re: Removing Piano Staff Temporarily Under Flute Part

From: craigbakalian
Subject: Re: Removing Piano Staff Temporarily Under Flute Part
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 2009 19:12:18 -0400

Hi Paul,

        Yes, I just got this figured out.  What is odd is that there is another
point in the piece where the piano part does a R1 * 2 but the piano
staff doesn't get removed because - I guess - the R1 * x doesn't span
the entire width of the page?  Can anyone out there explain how
\RemoveEmptyStaffContext works?

Craig Bakalian