arbitrary TeX expressions in a score?

From: Denis . Roegel
Subject: arbitrary TeX expressions in a score?
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 15:41:24 +0200

Hi,

is it possible to include some arbitrary TeX expression in a score?
Let's assume that for some reason I want to add $\int_0^\infty ...$
above a note. Can it be done? I assume that in the worst case I can
produce an image for this formula and include the image, but is there
an easier way? Such an escape is perhaps not that useful for math,
but there are plenty of cases where it would be useful, when
the annotation becomes real typesetting and some more advanced features
or fonts are needed, or merely some coherence between a score and
the text in which it is embedded.

Thanks,

Denis