how to remove \RemoveEmptyStaffContext "up the chain"?

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: how to remove \RemoveEmptyStaffContext "up the chain"?
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 14:17:15 -0400

Hello all,

I've got a situation where one of my \include files contains a \layout { \context { \RemoveEmptyStaffContext } }.

99% of the time, I want this to happen. However, in a few circumstances — especially when engraving/editing, but also for a few specific pieces in final form — I want all of the functionality of that \include file *except* the \RESC. Is there some way I can do that from the main file (i.e., where the \include is called)? I'd rather not have to define two different files (one with \RESC and one without)...

Thanks,
Kieren.