Re: chord durations

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: chord durations
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 11:04:20 +0100

Christian Henning wrote Wednesday, September 02, 2009 3:30 AM

Cool, that worked. Though, in essence, I need to use the
ChordNames.chordChanges variable to surpress repeated chords. I wonder
where the current documentation mention this? googling for
"chordchanges" brings me to lilypond 2.9 documentation. There is the
chapter "7.2.3. Printing chord names" which I cannot find in 2.12.

It's in section 2.7.2 Displaying chords.

Most things to do with chords are indexed,
but not this :(  I'll put it on my TODO list.

Trevor