Re: chord durations

From: Christian Henning
Subject: Re: chord durations
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 11:21:57 -0400

Hi there, I'm at work and don't really have much time.I just wanna
state that I presented my problem with a reduced sheet. The problem
was regarding the chord durations and not with the melody. I'm a
software engineer and this is how I post questions to reduce the
chance of confusion.

I have posted my complete sheet in a different thread on this mailing
list. My subject was "Lilypond - chord progression".

Also, yes, this is my first project with lilypond. I think my goal is
to create sheets similar to what you have in books like this one:

http://www.amazon.com/Unplugged-New-York-Guitar-School/dp/0793544130/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1251991185&sr=8-3

You can look inside here to see what I'm talking about. QQ, do you
think lilypond can produce that?

Regards,
Christian