Re: centered textspanner dynamics

From: Helge Kruse
Subject: Re: centered textspanner dynamics
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 2009 21:10:21 +0200

Sorry for re-send.
Has anybody any suggestion what I could do to include this text in piano staff dynamics?

Helge

Hello,

I am using centered dynamics for some scores (id=357). Now I need to use a text for a dynamic change spread over several measures. I found an appropriate snippet in LSR (id=456).

But I failed to combine both snippets. The hairpin is not replaced by the text. What's going wrong here?

I attach a minimal example that can be compiled directly.