Re: Re: Using IPA lyrics

From: Glendan Lawler
Subject: Re: Re: Using IPA lyrics
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 17:52:24 -0800

Problem Unresolved and Worsened....

So not only is the old problem of garbled IPA still there, now I'm having problems with basic Latin as well.  For the staff lyrics, it seems I'm now also having trouble with the letter capital "N", which for some inexplicable reason is now being rendered in the pdf as an under-dotted capital "Ị".  I'm not sure what to make of this... does anyone have any ideas what might be wrong, and how I might be able to fix it?  I would really appreciate it...

I will reattach the code (there's a little more of it now), and I wanted to post a .jpg of the pdf, so you all could see what I saw, but the moderator said it was too large, so o well.