Re: vim vagaries

From: Neil Thornock
Subject: Re: vim vagaries
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 20:41:16 -0700

To use vim there is nothing to set up -- you just start typing in vim,
save the file, and process it.  But you might be referring to setting
up syntax highlighting, which is actually not a necessary part of the
process, but may be helpful.

If all you want to do is use vim, then you just start using vim.

--
Neil Thornock, D.M.
Assistant Professor of Music