Re: Frescobaldi

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: Frescobaldi
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2010 09:42:45 +0100

On Frescobaldi website:

"Currently, to install Frescobaldi you need a UNIX-like system such as GNU/Linux (a very good choice anyway! :-). But as soon as KDE's Python module (PyKDE4) becomes available on other platforms, Frescobaldi will be able to run on these platforms too."

It seems that PyKDE4 has been already ported to win and mac:

http://www.riverbankcomputing.co.uk/software/pyqt/download

... but maybe there are some other dependencies' problems?