Re: Slur shapes

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Slur shapes
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 15:05:18 -0000

Sorry about top-posting - it seems I'm the only Outlook Express user here,
and it's lots of hassle to mid-post...

Thanks to Mats, Neil and Davis for their help.  I got the code from Mats and
David working, and it's possible to shape the slurs very elegantly this way.
However, to use it I'd have to include the code in all my LilyPond code and
thought this could be confusing, so I've adopted Neil's solution and now
included it into my Noteworthy to LilyPond translator.

--
Phil Holmes

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mats Bengtsson" <address@hidden>