Re: Slur shapes

From: David Nalesnik
Subject: Re: Slur shapes
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 07:26:33 -0600

Hi Phil,

The code for \shapeSlur has to be incorporated into your file since it is not a predefined command.

Also, the command should be placed directly before the note to which the slur is attached.

I've attached a corrected file with offsets which get a more reasonable result.  I put the relevant part of the snippet directly into your file, but you could always save it to another .ly file and use an \include.

David