Re: Chords

From: David Stocker
Subject: Re: Chords
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 15:13:54 -0400

This function seems to center the chord names (root name and suffix) precisely on the leftmost edge of the notehead. While I feel that this is preferable to LilyPond's default setting, I wonder if there's a way to nudge the chord symbols about 1/2 a space to the right (I'm sure there is, but my total ignorance of Scheme and music functions prohibits me from figuring it out).

This really is great. This allows me to get results with chords that I previously thought were not possible with LilyPond.

I've started on a list of markups for chord suffixes and intend to combine them with the pop-chords.ly already in circulation. Making a new, expanded list of chord modifiers to supplement what is already available in LilyPond. I may need some pointers in the right direction, as I delve into some of the internals.

Thanks again, LilyPond community!

David

chords