Re: spacing/breaking issue [time-sensitive]

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: spacing/breaking issue [time-sensitive]
Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 12:10:20 -0400

Hi Graham,

> At the risk of making a crude masturbation joke, if I could wave a
> magic wand to fix stuff, I'd be waving my wand all day and night.

=)

> For the record, there are NO KNOWN BUGS with the new spacing algorithm.

So
<http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2010-01/msg00086.html>
is fixed?

> Hopefully in a few weeks I can start recruiting new people to join the Bug
> Squad -- perhaps even you?

Definitely.

> Hopefully after the deadline is over, you could create a tiny example
> of your problem and report it as a bug.  Or, since Joe doesn't seem to
> be very picky about spacing bugs, and is probably willing to assure
> you that he will not show copywritten material to anybody else, you
> might be able to send your current score directly to him.

I have no problem re: copyright.
My problem is that the source is (a) currently scattered over a number of
\include files, and I need to optimize.

Thanks for your contributions, as always!
Kieren "Defcon Down To Two Now That The Score Is In Printable Condition"
MacMillan.