Re: spacing/breaking issue [time-sensitive]

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: spacing/breaking issue [time-sensitive]
Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 17:55:26 +0100

On Mon, May 31, 2010 at 12:10:20PM -0400, Kieren MacMillan wrote:
> Hi Graham,
>
> > For the record, there are NO KNOWN BUGS with the new spacing algorithm.
>
> So
> <http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2010-01/msg00086.html>
> is fixed?

1) I see no indication that it was ever added to the issue
tracker; hence my "no KNOWN bugs" still qualifies.  And I don't
think that we've ever claimed that we'd acknowledge bugs sent to
the user list.

No, the fact that the bug discussion was between two main
developers does not mean that the bug is "known".  As far as
releases are concerned, if it's not in the issue tracker, then it
doesn't exist.

2) even if it _was_ sent to the bug list, it could well have
fallen into the "lost ones" bug category.  Whoops.  Volunteers for
archeological digs through the mailing list archives will be
gracefully accepted.

> > Hopefully in a few weeks I can start recruiting new people to join the Bug
> > Squad -- perhaps even you?
>
> Definitely.

Ok, I'll release 2.13.23 fairly soon, so that the updated bug
guildelines are online.  You'll need a day or two to recover from
this deadline, anyway.  :)

Cheers,
- Graham