Twelve-tone notation

From: Nikolausius
Subject: Twelve-tone notation
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 14:24:58 -0700 (PDT)

Hi there,

does anyone know whether or not lilypond supports the twelve-tone notation
system of J.M. Hauer? To point out what I mean, here's a link where the
differences between several 12-tone notation systems are shown and the
system of J.M. HAuer is being explained:

http://www.klangreihenmusik.at/skriptum-zwoelftonnotenschr-01kl.php3

If not, is anybody else interested in it? If yes, we could contact the
developers...

thanks