Missing end of ligature bracket during break line

From: Vit Baisa
Subject: Missing end of ligature bracket during break line
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2010 12:34:12 -0800 (PST)

Hi all,
there are several posts about problems with ligature brackets which are
broken into two lines but any of them contains sufficient solution for me.
The starting (left) part is typeset but the end, on the second line, is
missing. It is ok when the bracket continues at least one bar on the second
line but in the case of only one note on the second line, the end is
missing. I have tried to use \startTextSpan and \stopTextSpan with
appropriate properties, but it behaved ni the same way - the right end was
missing.

This problem is quite rare in my scores, so I would appreciate even
"hacking" for it, e.g. adding a symbol resembling the end of ligature
bracket above the note on the second line, or something like that.

Despite this problem is rare, ligature brackets are quite frequent in my
scores, so e.g. simple solution with \noBreak inside ligature bracket is not
appliable for me, since there are ligatures in surroundings and it would
cause another bad break...

Thanks for any help!
Vít Baisa