Bar line at the point where all voices overflow

From: Vit Baisa
Subject: Bar line at the point where all voices overflow
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2010 12:46:08 -0800 (PST)

Hi,
sorry for probably missleading title, but I didn't know how to describe the
problem unsing only a few words. :)
I am typesetting rennaissance music and I am using bar lines between staves.
It works fine but in situation when notes in all voices in all staves are
overflowing bar, the bar line is not typeset. I think it is rather good
behaviour of lilypond but for some reason (not from mine ;) I need the bar
line to be typeset even in this case.
The problem is (I think), that there is not a place where lilypond could
place the bar line. Again - it is very rare situation in my scores and even
"hack" for it would be great. How e.g. to typeset some vertical line on
appropriate place - just on place where (if not at least one note overflew)
bar line would be situated.

Thanks for any help, lily-gurus! :)
Vít Baisa