Re: repeats and alternatives

From: Patrick Schmidt
Subject: Re: repeats and alternatives
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2010 23:31:32 +0100

Am 04.12.2010 um 23:05 schrieb James Bailey:

I don't understand alternatives. Can someone explain to me what I'm doing wrong. Why does the first example not compile properly with the excuse, "more alternatives than repeats" but the second example compiles just fine?
Hi James,
in your first example you used a pipe symbol outside of the braces of the first alternative. Delete it or use it inside the unfold-braces and both examples will compile.

HTH,
patrick

\version "2.12.3"

\book {