Re: Can't build lilypond missing lily-guile.hh

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: Can't build lilypond missing lily-guile.hh
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2010 16:33:03 -0700

On 12/6/10 3:05 PM, "Patrick Horgan" <address@hidden> wrote:

> On 12/06/2010 10:17 AM, Francisco Vila wrote:
>> 2010/12/6 Patrick Horgan<address@hidden>:
>>
>>> address@hidden git checkout
>>> D    flower/include/guile-compatibility.hh
>>> D    lily/guile-init.cc
>>> D    lily/include/lily-guile-macros.hh
>>> D    lily/lily-guile.cc
>>> D    ly/guile-debugger.ly
>>> D    scm/guile-debugger.scm
>> Something or sobebody deleted those files.  What does 'git branch' say?
> * master
>> Also, 'git reset --hard' should restore all deleted files. Use with care!
> Checking them out individually restored them already, and I can build
> again, but using lilypond on all files now, always results in:
> GNU LilyPond 2.13.42
> Processing `strangetabs.ly'
> Parsing...
> Interpreting music... Segmentation fault (core dumped)

I just created a new directory and set up a new git repository following the
instructions in the Contributor's Guide.

It downloaded without a problem.

I'm currently in the midst of make.  It's been a while since I rebuilt the
font.  That sure takes a long time to run!

Everything seems to work fine here.

I'm not sure what your corruption is, but it works fine from a fresh
checkout for me.

I'm running OSX 10.5 Leopard.

Can you try rebuilding in a different directory?

HTH,

Carl