[off-topic] (Scandinavian?) MP3 store for contemporary music

From: Alexander Kobel
Subject: [off-topic] (Scandinavian?) MP3 store for contemporary music
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2011 10:27:37 +0100

Dear all,

I'm looking for a place where I can get a (good, i.e. not a handycam
live performance on Youtube) record of Thomas Jennefelt's great piece
"Warning to the Rich", which we are to study with our choir.
The composer himself links [1] a short sample of the piece, performed by
the Chamber Choir of Stockholm Royal College of music, conducted by
Gustaf Sjökvist.  This seems to be about the only vaguely available
record.  I think I discovered that the album in question is
"Dichterliebe" (PSCD 68, whatever that means) [2]; unfortunately, it's
available for neither download nor physical copy on
Amazon.{com,de,co.uk}.  iTunes doesn't help as well.  ("Dichterliebe"
sucks as a search buzzword, by the way, since Schumann's best-known song
cycle bears the same name.)
There is a Swedish store [3] where I could buy the CD, but I'd rather
avoid the shipping.  Besides, I don't have a credit card, and don't want
to get one just for this buy; so I'm stuck to PayPal or collection on my
German bank account.  I might have more luck on Scandinavian download
sites, but it's hard to find a reputable one if you don't understand the
language.

So, does anybody know of a store which offers contemporary music for
download?  Or by chance, does anyone know another record of "Warning to
the Rich" and can give me a pointer?

Thanks for your help,
Alexander

[1] http://www.thomasjennefelt.se/music/music.html