Re: [off-topic] (Scandinavian?) MP3 store for contemporary music

From: James
Subject: Re: [off-topic] (Scandinavian?) MP3 store for contemporary music
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 14:02:14 +0000

hello,

On 06/01/2011 09:27, Alexander Kobel wrote:
So, does anybody know of a store which offers contemporary music for
download?  Or by chance, does anyone know another record of "Warning to
the Rich" and can give me a pointer?

iTunes.

They have a free download of it apparently too!

Type in 'Warning to the rich' in the search within iTunes and you'll see two entries for 'Pepperdine Univeristy'. They should be the only ones.

According to my itunes application it is a free download.

I haven't downloaded it but what have you got to lose (assuming you can install itunes)?

James