Re: Bug in LilyPondTool PDF preview after openjdk-6-jre update (Ubuntu)

From: Martin Tarenskeen
Subject: Re: Bug in LilyPondTool PDF preview after openjdk-6-jre update (Ubuntu)
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 09:25:18 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 7 Feb 2011, Xavier Scheuer wrote:

A bug involving LilyPondTool has been reported on the LilyPond French
Users mailing list.

The three users are using Ubuntu 10.10 or Kubuntu 10.4.
Replacing openjdk-6-jre by sun-java6-jre seems to solve the problem.

I always thought: LilyPondTool is for Windows users, and Linux people use Frescobaldi if they need something similar. Apparently I was wrong ?

--

Martin