Re: engraving question - temporary voices in vocal music

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: engraving question - temporary voices in vocal music
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 14:09:08 -0000

----- Original Message ----- From: "Janek Warchoł" <address@hidden> To: "James Lowe" <address@hidden>; "colinpkcampbell" <address@hidden> Cc: "Phil Holmes" <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>; "Trevor Daniels" <address@hidden>; "Shane Brandes" <address@hidden>; "Francisco Vila" <address@hidden>; "lilypond-user" <address@hidden>
Sent: Sunday, February 20, 2011 10:54 PM

W dniu 20 lutego 2011 01:50:15 UTC+1 użytkownik James Lowe