Problem with \set currentBarNumber

From: Nick Baskin
Subject: Problem with \set currentBarNumber
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 20:19:07 +0000

Dear list,

In one piece I am working on, I have had to add the Bar_number_engraver to the Staff context, and have at one point used \set Staff.currentBarNumber to change the current bar number. Unfortunately, this effect seems to be permanent, i.e. the bar number stops advancing by 1 every bar after the \set command. Without the \set command, the bar number increases normally. Is this a bug, or is there something else I need to add to the Staff context to get the desired output?

Cheers,
Nick

--
And she forgot the stars, the moon, and sun,
And she forgot the blue above the trees,