Re: GOP2-2b - Stable 2.16.x releases (dictator) (probable decision)

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: GOP2-2b - Stable 2.16.x releases (dictator) (probable decision)
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2012 18:36:14 +0200

Il giorno mer, 01/08/2012 alle 15.52 +0100, Graham Percival ha scritto:
> Regardless of the question of having a tuple of four values, it
> would be nice to support build numbers, i.e. 2.15.43-2:
> http://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/detail?id=977
>
> This definitely requires work in both lilypond git and GUB git.

I'm confident we don't want to add support for tuples of four values or
release tags in convert-ly, but website generation and docs generation
(Texinfo macros and HTML footers) need work.  Do you prefer that I spend
effort on building GUB for the coming week or rather make patches on
lilypond.git only?

John