Re: Sibelius Software UK office shuts down

From: Nils
Subject: Re: Sibelius Software UK office shuts down
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 17:15:33 +0200

> What else could we do to "work together"?  (be it with musescore,
> denemo, laborejo, elysium, etc)
> - Graham

For my part: nothing. Laborejo is created for Lilypond, not just a notation
tool with an exporter. I can adapt to any Lilypond changes very fast and
Laborejo users, in the future because there are none currently, do not need to
worry as well.

So working "together" is not needed for my development model. Once Laborejo is
in a stable state I am going to ask for a Link in the "easier editing" section.
Everything else will come either automatically because I will have created a
good software or it will not and then it is justified.

Nils