Re: Ledger line visibility issue

From: David Rogers
Subject: Re: Ledger line visibility issue
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2012 22:02:24 -0700

On Sun, 12 Aug 2012 17:58:41 +0100
"Peter Gentry" <address@hidden> wrote:

> ... all my attempts to make changes (apart
> from set-global-staff-size) have failed even when the syntax is
> accepted

I missed this part of your post the first time.

Lilypond's silence does not always indicate that your syntax was
accepted. Sometimes it only means that an appropriate method of giving
you an error message has not been found.

It would be nice if all unrecognized and/or ignored commands generated
an error or warning of some kind, but that is currently not happening.

--
David