Re: Lyrics help

From: Arle Lommel
Subject: Re: Lyrics help
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 10:03:20 +0200

Thanks Trevor,

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. My mistake was to look in lyrics, not repeats, I guess. I just tried it and it worked well, so I'm set. As you say, not trivially obvious, but I can see the logic behind the syntax (even if I would never have guessed it in a hundred years). Seems like something where some rationalization might help, but I won't look a gift horse in the mouth (especially not one that does so much that I need that would be well-nigh impossible with any of the non-free packages).

But this does it, so much appreciated.

Best,

Arle