Re: lilypond manual intro

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: Re: lilypond manual intro
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 11:33:01 +0200

Karl Berry writes:

> These are not really bugs, all up for interpretation, so I thought I'd
> write here ...

Thanks!

> I wanted to give a url about simple Lilypond input to the prototypical
> naive user (my mom, who is a musician but not a programmer).

That's why we created a couple of entry urls

   lilypond.org/tutorial
   lilypond.org/download
   lilypond.org/glossary
   lilypond.org/documentation
   lilypond.org/bugs
   lilypond.org/wiki
   lilypond.org/news
   lilypond.org/stable
   lilypond.org/development

I'm not sure what happened here.  Possibly the procject "forgot" to
use or advocate these.

I realise, of course, that this not fix the content that is presented
behind these urls.

Jan

Freelance IT http://JoyofSource.com | Avatar®  http://AvatarAcademy.nl