Re: \relative is not the best way of entering complicated music

From: Sarah k Alawami
Subject: Re: \relative is not the best way of entering complicated music
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 17:29:03 -0700

Ok. I suck at reading staff lines. I come from braille music where th eoctive
signs are given to me and I sing or play badly the correct pitches based on the
 octave mark.

I'll try and give this mental thing a go since I bass in treble anyways around
middle c so that might or might not help. lol! I'm determined to learn lily
pond the best I can with out much of a headache. lol!

Thanks and be blessed.