Re: Help with espressivo adjustments

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: Help with espressivo adjustments
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 01:49:53 +0200

2013/4/13 Janek Warchoł <address@hidden>:
> This excellent!  it's premium material for extending manual - could
> you post it as a patch?  If you don't have time to texinfo it, let's
> at least add an issue to the tracker.
>
> Janek

Hi Janek,

for some time I'm thinking about writing a tutorial about overriding
stencils, manipulating them, adding or combining sth, how to create a
new etc, etc ...
I'm not familiar with texinfo, though the main problem is my lack of time.
And currently I've less than usual; this will last for perhaps two more months.
Maybe then ...

Regards,
  Harm