Re: how offsets and alignment works: an explanation

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: how offsets and alignment works: an explanation
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 19:22:49 +0200

Does placing it in a separate \layout block help?

Richard Shann <address@hidden> schrieb:
On Tue, 2013-04-16 at 16:59 +0100, Richard Shann wrote:
On Tue, 2013-04-16 at 09:41 -0500, David Nalesnik wrote:
Hi,
[...]
When I recently cut-and-pasted the code from the email, I had this
same problem. IIRC, the only problem was that a long comment line had
been broken across lines. Just add the semicolon to the beginning of
the added line and all should be well.
I fiddled around with this, taking out all the comment indicators
results in all the control points being marked (the start and end ones
are of course at the start and end of the curve, so I guess were getting
commented out as not needed). For the present purpose having them all
should be good, so it looks like I can go ahead with this.

Well, once more I need to know how to transform the per-chunk-of-music
syntax:

\override Slur #'stencil = #(display-control-points #t)

to something applying to all the \score blocks. I can't directly follow
your previous example as these are apples and oranges... any solution
for this one?
Richard

lilypond-user mailing list
address@hidden